My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Second Honeymoon

T-minus 5 DAYS until the hubs and I are off to the Great Smoky Mountains for a week of relaxation and fun to celebrate our one-year anniversary! I know, I know, our real anniversary is June 16th but this girl is going to be living it up in summer classes during that time, so we will be celebrating a little early. 

If you couldn't tell already, I love love love Tennessee and those beautiful mountains. I wouldn't mind it at all if the Lord called us to pack our things and move up there to serve those people. . . not one bit, :) We leave next Monday and will drive to Memphis, where we will stay with some friends overnight. The next day we will be up and at it early and on our way to our first campsite in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Wednesday, we will hike 8 miles up to our next campsite, which is said to be next to some beautiful streams and such. Thursday, we hike back down the mountain and head to Gatlinburg where we will stay in a quaint little cabin next to a river for two nights. Friday and Saturday will also be exciting, with white-water-rafting and a mountain side horseback trail ride. Finally, on Sunday, we'll head back to the great state of Texas. Y'all, I seriously can't wait. This past semester of school really took a lot out of me, and I could use a quick little break to say the least. :) 

Here are some pictures of the fun we had last year on our real honeymoon to beautiful Tennessee:












Can't WAIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment