My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Refined

Wow... I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of hits our blog took after being (re)introduced to the public! Crazy. And exciting! 

I don't have much to share tonight, from my own thoughts anyways.
I DO have one incredible sermon to share though, one that has been played over and over ever since I first discovered it. 
This message was probably intended for those already in a marriage, but holds truth that will challenge, grow, and excite any man or woman. 

http://www.thevillagechurch.net/sermon/sanctification-in-marriage/

So, enjoy and don't tune out just because you're not married, or in a relationship. Prepare your heart NOW, pursue Christ NOW, be found in Him NOW and you will be ready for ANYTHING that comes your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment