My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Sunday, February 5, 2012



5 Things That Make Me Smile Lately

1. My second grade classes at church. Love, love, LOVE them!

2. Random days of nice, warm weather. Makes me feel like summer really IS coming. And with summer comes...

3. ... OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love wedding planning and talking about being married and the fact that all of this will happen in about 4 months! 

4. Flowers. Even pictures of flowers. I just love them. 

5. My fiance (I don't EVER get tired of saying that) and those special, little moments we share... busting out in laughter at something that makes sense only to the two of us, taking care of one another, honest conversations... I think back on all of it with a smile!  

No comments:

Post a Comment