My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L-O-V-E

Happy Valentine's everyone! We celebrated an evening early by cooking ourselves dinner last night. Lasagna and breadsticks were on the menu for us, and I for one had a blast cooking with the Valentine I get to keep forever and ever. We definitely learned a lot... Like that cooking for two people does NOT require a full recipe unless you plan on eating only whatever you're making for the next month and a half. :)


After dinner we got to snuggle up and watch a movie... A movie that was horribly depressing, haha.  Because that's how we celebrate the mushiest day of the year. Give me a story of child abuse and depression over romance any day of the week. :) I'm being slightly dramatic. It wasn't bad, just so sad.


 All that being said, I am so thankful for my valentine and the times we share together, and for the fact that next year we will celebrate as husby and wifey... which = PARTY.


No comments:

Post a Comment