My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Livin' Life, Feelin' Free

Currently...


  • Attempting to hash out a 8-10 page research paper on the  varieties of love found in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales(due SUNDAY),
  • Drinking a LOT of coffee,
  • Listening to a playlist created just for nights such as this,
  • Trying to control my giddy heart( hehe),
  • And loving every second of it.
For real.

I have a Joy that can't be stolen, a Peace that is by no means fleeting, and a Love that will be my supply for the remainder of my days. 


I can handle a stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment