My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lately

5 Reasons I have a happy heart...


1. My combover is finally growing out. I totally forgot what my forehead looks like. I have to say, I'm a fan. 





2. The weather outside has been absolutely beautiful as of late. A little humid at times, but there is a hint of fall on the wind. I'm so ready for flushed cheeks, cozy sweaters, BOOTS, cinnamon coffee, and days spent outside in the brisk air. It's my absolute favorite time of the year. 




3. Jesus loves me. He loves you too. His mercy and love are so overwhelming, all.the.time. He has blessed me with so much I don't deserve and loves me so completely. I can't describe His goodness. 




4. I've noticed a big change in the attitude and actions of some of my family members, especially my younger sister. I've really been trying to draw her out and figure out what she is all about. She really is a beautiful girl. I'm enjoying spending time like this with her, and everyone is enjoying the way her overall countenance has changed!



5. The fifth reason my heart is happy? Might have something to do with that guy i like so much. Today I've been reminiscing on all the moments we've shared together over the past year and a half. So many good ones. A few tough ones. But so worth it. From that first date we spent kind of reconnecting and eating dinner in the park to evenings we spend together now, doing absolutely nothing in front of the tv on the couch, I cherish them all. He is absolutely one of those incredible blessings I don't deserve. I'm so thankful. And so in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment