My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Love Don't Come Easy





"... You want a man who will lead you down the beach with his hand over your eyes, just so you can discover the feel of the sand beneath your feet. You want a man who will wake you up at dawn, just bursting to talk to you because he can't wait another minute just to find out what you'll say... I guarantee there'll be tough times. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me. "
Runaway Bride




I think I may love love entirely too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment