My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Soo-pryse

I feel like all of my posts lately are incredibly sappy... but I happen to be an incredibly sappy individual, so deal with it. :) 

Things are just so good... everything  is just so good. Well, everything is good, except for my body hate. I'm not doing so well in that area...But I'm working on it! 


Anyways, back to everything that is awesome, I love the work that I get to do at church... Things at my house have been pretty calm for a while... There's this pretty awesome guy I know who just happens to love me. I happen to love him too, and things seriously seem to get better and better and better with us. I love him more than I  thought I could love someone. And it's so good. I can't wait to see what will happen between us in the future if it's only been a year and things are already this amazing. I stinking love that guy, and I don't tell him enough.

I started something pretty cool this week. At least, I think it's pretty cool. I can't really say anything about it just in case Boy reads this. But my excitement over it is killing me! The reason I can't go into detail is because it's for this Boy I love so much. He won't get it for a while, but he could someday, so until then, it's a surprise. :) 

Don't you love surprises? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment