My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Letting go

Whoo. I've decided something. 

I'm NOT going to be discouraged when Satan tries to attack the things in my life the Lord has done/is doing. I'm not going to believe the lies and I'm not going to give in to the hurt. 

INSTEAD, I will rejoice in the fact that he sees the things the Lord is doing in my life as a threat. 

I will trust. I will grow. I will be confident in what the Lord has already done and the way He is continuing to work.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 1:2-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment