My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Discouraged.

Definitely frustrated with myself right now. I HATE how hard it is to get back into working out after a week of not doing anything. Being away for two weeks and out of my routine really sucks. 


I look/feel fat and it's just hard to get back on track. 
And I'm about to be gone for another week of camp. Blah. Blah, blah, BLAH. I just feel incredibly unattractive and gross. Also, let me just go ahead and say now that no one person or comment has made me feel this way all of the sudden. Nobody has said anything. 


And for the record, Lance makes this feeling go away. I always feel beautiful when I'm even just near him. 


It's just me being dumb :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment