My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bliss.

Mmm. There's nothing like being held by the guy who owns your heart. Nothing like lying there, every sense heightened by his nearness, breathing him in, and knowing that you've found your absolute favorite spot on earth. 




I love being held by him. In those moments all I can do is close my eyes and thank the Lord for blessing me so undeservedly with that boy. I thank Him for those little moments. I thank Him for how incredibly amazing everything is in our relationship. I praise Him for using us and our relationship to bring glory to His name and for remaining so near to us as we continue to grow in love with one another. 


Then, I close my eyes, fight the sleep, and wish that I could stay there all night long.  




Yeah, I live for moments like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment