My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Addicted....

... To Pinterest! 

Thanks to Pinterest, I've planned my future wedding, cooked like Paula Deen, decorated a future home, and created outfits way cuter than anything I could have come up with on my own. 

It's the greatest thing since Cookie's and Cream Blue Bell... And I don't say that lightly. 

Check me and my dream life out! :) 

3 comments:

  1. How do you get an invite? This website seems absolutely lovely and addicting, I want in! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to wait FOREVER after requesting an invite. Then they emailed me and asked if I wanted in. It's kind of weird haha. I'll invite you to see if that speeds things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete