My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pretties

I LOVE flowers. Scratch that- I am OBSESSED with flowers. Like in a "I will someday have enough money in the floral portion of my budget to keep my house smelling like peonies and tulips ALL THE TIME" kind of way.  I'm planning to take on the garden that lines our walkway this spring to try my hand at actually growing my own pretties instead of relying on the florist to make me happy. I can't wait! 


Why am I so in love  obsessed with flowers, you ask? DUMB QUESTION!!! Sorry. I didn't mean that. Anyways, flowers just make people happy! Women who receive flowers, regardless if they are from their mom or a boyfriend/husband, feel pretty and special, and just looking at those flowers will instantly make her smile and induce a soft sigh kind of sound. I'm not the only one who does that, right??? I'm also not the only one who already has her wedding bouquet all picked out . . .right? 
--------------


Anyways, now that I've admitted my obsession, here are a few of my absolute FAVORITE flowers. enjoy! 

*Ranunculus*

ranunculus.xml.jpg


imgres.jpg

imgres.jpg





*Peonies*


imgres.jpg


imgres.jpg


imgres.jpg




Don't you feel happier already???

No comments:

Post a Comment