My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Par 3? What the heck . . ."

I laughed a lot today.
I love days that are filled with laughter.
Why all the laughter? Well, Lance and I randomly decided to try our hand at frisbee golf today.
Need I say more?
It was a blast, right from the start. I think that to call ourselves "amateurs" may be stretching it a bit. We're terrible. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Our stances were pathetic, our launches ALWAYS CURVED TO THE STINKING LEFT, and it took us 4 hours to complete the course.
It was perfect.




And I won. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment