My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Friday, February 4, 2011

If the Right One Came Along . . .

"She sings a simple song,
It sounds a lot like his. . .
She's holding on to her heart
Like it's all she's got to give."


---------------------------

Today was calm. We woke up to a beautiful snowfall, real snow rather than the slick ice we've been dealing with for the last few days. Much easier to play around in.
--------------------------

I ask for prayers, friends (if there are any out there reading this, anyways). Tomorrow, I will be having a rather difficult talk with someone that I love very, very much. It will only be difficult because I'm not sure how to say what I want to say. . .I've been putting it off for a while and it's really causing me to struggle with doubts and insecurities. So I decided that I am going to hash it out and hear the truth. I've prayed about it a lot, and I know that it is something that I need to do, but I'm not looking forward to it at all.

-------------------------


Hope you have a great weekend! 


------------------------


Listening to:


Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
Slow Dancin' In A Burning Room - John Mayer
At This Moment - Michael Buble
Breakin' At the Cracks  - Colbie Callait
Before Too Long - Brian Douglas Phillips
Bloom - David Ramirez
Let Me Leave - Marc Broussard

No comments:

Post a Comment