My photo
Hi! We're Lance and Rebekah Gibson. We are newlyweds happily settled in the Lonestar state. We love lots of things including drive-in movies, game nights, anything involving the lake, and our Lord and Savior.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby

Well, hello from the chilly town of Weatherford where it is a balmy 11 degrees outside. Seriously? 11 degrees? WHY? I'm craving lake time, sunshine, tan skin, and sundresses at the moment. NOT temperatures below freezing. All this white stuff is making me go crazy. I'm baking way too many goodies and listening to Christmas music. Don't judge me.
Here's glimpse of the view from our sitting room.


--------------
I am also celebrating my little sister's birthday today! It's so crazy to me that my baby sister, Rachel, is now thirteen. What amazes me even more is the beautiful young lady that I have been privileged to witness her become. I am blessed to have such a strong bond with her. I can honestly say that she is one of my best friends. She keeps me young.  Here is just a glimpse of the good times that we have together.




I pray that our relationship only continues to flourish as we grow up! Happy birthday beautiful! 
--------------

Hope you enjoy the rest of your snow day. Make cookies, listen to Christmas music if you choose, and love your family and friends! 
--------------

Listening to:

Baby It's Cold Outside - Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
The Christmas Song ( Merry Christmas) - Nat King Cole
Fill Me Up - Brian Douglas Phillips
Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
Guinevere - Eli Young Band
Evermore - Phil Wickham
Breakin' Me - Johnny Lang
Greyhound Bound for Nowhere - Miranda Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment